one day you’ll put this on your wall.
Amazing button sculptures by Miami based artist Augusto Esquivel. Absolutely stunning stuff!
i almost peed by pants when i realized the medium.
Magnificent book cabinet in the Château de Chantilly
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
glamour tips i have read that can also be applied to the loch ness monster:
- stay hydrated
- be elusive
- avoid a harsh flash
- try to get plenty of exercise
- play hard to get
- be aware of lighting
- elongate the neck
- eat plenty of fish
- grow old gracefully
- keep an air of mystery
- a true lady reveals nothing